[nabs-l] Receive a Free $15 Uber Ground Transportation Credit for NFB Washington Seminar 2012

Hai Nguyen Ly gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 17:45:58 UTC 2012

http://nfbma.org/uber

Receive a Free $15 Uber Ground Transportation Credit for NFB Washington Seminar 2012

Uber is an on-demand private driving service that instantly connects you to a professional private driver via SMS. Uber is also available in cities like Washington, NYC, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, and even Paris. As part of the NFB Washington Seminar 2012 event, we have arranged a $15 attendee discount for new users to Uber. This $15 credit, in most cases, should get you a free ride between the Holiday Inn Capitol and the House or Senate office buildings. You can of course use the service and discount code for any other ride as well.

There are three steps to taking your ride:

Step 1: Sign up at http://Uber.com
and enter the promo code NFBWS12. The promo code is not case sensitive.

Step 2: You should receive a text message from Uber and you should reply "GO". If you do not receive a confirmation text message, text "GO" to 827-222 and you should receive a response. This completes the link between your cell phone and your new Uber account.

Step 3: Request your ride via SMS text message to 827-222 and ride in style! Simply text the address you are at, for example: 550 C Street SW, DC. Respond "YES" to the text message to confirm your ride request. You will receive an estimated time of arrival, and your drivers name and telephone number.

Below are some frequently asked questions you may have, and that address some situations:

Q: How can I find out more about Uber?