[nabs-l] Blind Teachers

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:15:24 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

I believe there's a blind educators list on our NFB-Net Web site;
it's the list for the National Organization of Blind Educators
(NOBE.) I would encourage you or your student to join that list
and get some insight from many blind teachers across the country.
I will also forward your message to a friend of mine who is a
retired teacher of Latin and French in the public school system
in the county I live in, and will ask if I can get your student
in touch with him.  Hope this helps!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan