[nabs-l] asking for advice on problem at school

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 04:00:04 UTC 2012

Frandi,

I am by no means a pacifist, but with that being said, violence on school
grounds in today’s society if the teachers decide to take notice will serve
nothing but to get you a criminal record which will hurt your chances of
getting into your dream college. Sometimes, bullies have to be introduced to
old thunder and lightening, however, getting into a fist fight at school is
about the worst thing you could do in this situation.

Once out of school, or off school grounds, if backed into a corner,
sometimes it is necessary to swing back either physically or metaphorically.
But doing anything I repeat anything that could be construed as aggressive
at school will only harm the victim more.

Mark