[nabs-l] [nfbcs] Opinions?

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 03:29:21 UTC 2012

JAWS should not be the only mechanism for testing the accessibility of sites. There are many other screen-reading  and browser reading tools in use now.
The increased use of mobile platforms also compounds the variables.
Standards compliance is the first frontline approach coupled with actual tests using individual high use tools.
-Kevin