[nabs-l] [nfbcs] Opinions?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Feb 19 03:37:47 UTC 2012

I certainly agree that it should not be the only screen reader being used,
but I do not agree either that it should be excluded. Some of the reasons,
such as it being expensive, I agree were rather reasonable, but some of the
other ones sounded as though they should have been the reason for using
JAWS, not the reason for not using it.