[nabs-l] Braille Under Siege As Blind Turn To Smartphones

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:26:48 UTC 2012

I agree that it is important to keep up our hardcopy Braille
skills although we are using technology more and more.  That is
why I get the Braille Monitor in hardcopy; one of the few
magazines I can get in hardcopy anymore.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan