[nabs-l] Braille Under Siege As Blind Turn To Smartphones

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:03:03 UTC 2012

That's why the NFB is working so hard to increase Braille
literacy as well as increase the number of properly trained and
Braille literate TVI's.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan