[nabs-l] Braille Under Siege As Blind Turn To Smartphones

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:03:20 UTC 2012

Exactly! Even when I do use technology, I usually end up using my
BrailleNote precisely because of the Braille display.  Sometimes
I feel like reading something with speech, especially if it is a
short document and I want to get the reading of it out of the
way; most of the time, I prefer Braille.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan