[nabs-l] Mainstream is back! Main Menu is on the air and Battleof the Notetakers begins tonight!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:26:18 UTC 2012

OK Joshua, I get the thing with ACB, but ACB Radio does carry
some informative programs, like Main Menu.  I'm more of an NFB
guy, but NFB doesn't have an Internet radio station, and I've
found Main Menu to be very informative when it comes to
technology, so I think we all can benefit from programs like
this.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan