[nabs-l] Mainstream is back! Main Menu is on the air and Battleof the Notetakers begins tonight!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Feb 25 03:53:29 UTC 2012

The problem with ACB Radio, as I've mentioned in my previous post, is
that they don't work with WMP.
I can't listen.
I'd like to, though.
Speaking of the NFB starting a radio station, I think they should work
with my friend, Joey Weston, in starting one.
Through Our Eyes, can merge with this station.
http://www.crosswavesradio.com
I'll ask Joey, if he'd be willing to do this, because his station is
struggling for content.
Blessings, Joshua