[nabs-l] punnett squares

Winona trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:16:16 UTC 2012

Hey Vejas, For Punet Squares, I use graphing tape and braille
paper and the brailler.  I make the squares on the paper, put the
paper with the graphing tape on it, and then type the different
letters.

Hope this helps.

Winona

trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com

 "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it.  For
every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it.  For every love
there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
-Ivan Panin

"Success is peace of mind which is the direct result of
self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best
you are capable of becoming." - John Wooden