[nabs-l] a question about getting lost

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:33:36 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am doing a pretty good job navigating my high-school campus.  I
hardly ever get lost, but I used to more often when I began.
I had a question: is it a big deal when you get lost, but find
your way COMPLETELY on your own?
I'm emphasizing this because my aide used to always get mad at me
when I got lost, even if I found my way using my skills.  One
time he got upset because I was checking a room number on a door,
but I needed to know what the room number was in order to get
where I was going.  He treats getting lost and finding my own way
just as badly as getting lost and needing lots of help.  Is this
right?
Vejas