[nabs-l] a question about getting lost

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 01:59:43 UTC 2012

Vejas,
I was always taught that getting lost was okay, as long as you figured
it out in the end. If you have to check a room number, you check a
room number. If you need directions, ask someone. Maybe your aide is
just worried about the idea of you getting lost and not knowing how to
handle that situation.
Patrick