[nabs-l] a question about getting lost

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 03:14:27 UTC 2012

Well, I'm hardly ever getting lost anymore.  Tactile maps don't
help me; what does is repetition.
It's more before that this was happening, but I've improved a lot
more and now can go through whole weeks without getting lost at
all.
But it's February now.  When I was starting this school, in
September and October, I got lost a lot more but the problem
areas were fixed.
Vejas