[nabs-l] a question about getting lost

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:45:45 UTC 2012

It is perfectly ok to find your own way if you get lost.  It’s a good way to
learn an area, school, or a campus.  And for your aid to act like its wrong
, to do that isn't right.  How does he expect you to learn your way around?
and as for reading the braille on a sign, go for it.  you have to do what
must be done in order to learn what you need to learn.  especially when it
comes to learning a school.
Ask your O M instructor what he or she thinks.  I'm sure he will tell you
the same.  Also have the O M instructor talk to that aid of yours.