[nabs-l] Seems we lost an ally

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 01:45:40 UTC 2012

I totally agree with you Antonio. Although I have not personally tried the new Learning Ally webcite, but I have heard of problems with the cite from my friends. Perhaps this is a battle that not just NABS should take up, but the NFB as an organization. There is know reason that an organization like the Learning Ally should be not friendly to its main clients "blind students".

I hope this problem can be resolved soon.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller