[nabs-l] hiring a driver

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Jan 5 03:19:53 UTC 2012

Jessica, I'd like to welcome you to this list, because I've never
noticed you posting here before.
I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
As for hiring a driver, I've only done it once, and that was for a
ride home from class.
I'm afraid, I may have to do it again, being that I have late night classes.
Blessings, Joshua