[nabs-l] hiring a driver

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 07:41:21 UTC 2012

Hi, Jesssica,
Does your area have a comprehensive, Paratransit?

We use Paratransit to go to the gym, early in the mornings before the
public bus even runs.
If you have a place like that you go on a regular basis and don't
mind being confined to narrow dictates of a 30-minute, window
Paratransit is okay. Remember, it ought to be simply about getting to
a destination, not anything more.