[nabs-l] Learning Ally again

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:53:59 UTC 2012

Hi,
I understand everyones frestration with what is gion gon with Learning Ali,
but I think we should try to appriciate and give them credit for what they
are trying to do. They may be feeling a bit ove4r welmed with the
frestrations of everyons so when we want to find fault in what is goin g on
try instead to find something that is going well. Just a thought