[nabs-l] How I Use the Learning Ally site

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:41:20 UTC 2012

Gloria,

What do you mean? Do you want to change the Stream's
text-to-speech voice? I think that's what you mean, so I'll tell
you how to do that if I'm understanding you right.  There are
only 2 voices available on the Stream; Samantha and Tom.  I
personally like Tom, so I changed the voice from its default of
Samantha.  To change the voice, hit the menu key (7) until you
get to something that says "text-to-speech" or something like
that.  Then hit your 6 key until you hear the voice you want, and
hit the pound key.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan