[nabs-l] VR Stream Voices was Re: How I Use the Learning Ally site

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Jan 7 23:40:03 UTC 2012

Some books come with a recorded narrator as well as the text to speech. I
think that the 9 key will toggle between text-to-speech and prerecorded,
given that there is a prerecorded voice. You can always find out the
functions of the keys by removing all media storage devices and pressing the
different keys.