[nabs-l] more on Learning Ally

Dave Webster dwebster125 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 00:16:35 UTC 2012

Actually here's what yo do.  when you launch the audio manager and sign in
with your user name and password there are gonna be a number of different
windows.  the first window is to select your player that you're syncing to
such as windows media or things slike that.  you can add players and things.
Your next window will be kind of other windows but once you get to your book
shelf you  just arrow up nad down until you fine the book you want.  Once
you find it you hit right arrow.  it will say that the bok is nto selected
to sync.  You just hit enter to select syn to player and it puts it in a
list.  And then that's how you choose biils.  you choose it from your book
shelf and then open  it up and select to syc and then there's a button to
actually startt it whare it says sync now.  you can sync any nu mbe rof
books.  You can even sync your entire book shelf if you want.-----Original
Message-----