[nabs-l] Blogs and off topic responses

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:04:43 UTC 2012

Hello all, the best way to find out if a blog or site is accessible is
to try it first, see if there are any barriers which come up, and then
see if there is work-around that may fix any accessibility issues.

Blogger, to my knowledge is accessible at least, if you want to create
a basic blog. I'm sure that pictures, videos, and links can be
accessible as well, but I have personally never played around with the
options. I kept a blog documenting my experiences at LCB and found it
very simple. You can check it out at

http://waysofthecane.blogspot.com/

Also, let's try to keep this list free of negative responses. Often
times these negative responses are irrelevant, and simply do nothing
but clutter up our mailboxes.

It's great that we have such an active list. Let's remember that there
is a difference between discussion, and argument.

Thanks for reading,
Alex