[nabs-l] Winter Seminar

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 21:15:51 UTC 2012

You can find general information about Washington Seminar, including the
legislative fact sheets at the following address:

www.nfb.org/nfb/Washington_Seminar.asp

In addition to the information on this website, and email was recently sent
out stating that the student seminar will be held on Monday, February 6,
2012.

Hope this helps,
Elizabeth