[nabs-l] Yoga Course

Rania Ismail CMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:35:59 UTC 2012

I am currently working privately with a yoga instructor. This is the second
one I am working with. Your yoga instructor will also help you move your
body in the way they are explaining if you still are not quite understanding
what they want you to do. I really enjoy yoga and am still working tward the
goal my first yoga instructor set for me. The goal is for me to get to the
point ware I can walk in to a yoga class and tell the instructor how they
can help me. Here is an article I rote on how yoga instructors can help us
as blind students. It's attached. Hope it helps.
Rania,