[nabs-l] school is not accommodating

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Jan 20 21:23:27 UTC 2012

The offices shouldn't be a problem, and I agree there.
I just wish they'd put the room numbers, on the classrooms, in Braille.
The names of the employees, on their office doors, at my college
aren't Brailled, either, and that's also a problem.
Blessings, Joshua

On 1/20/12, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> Many professors use the same classroom, of course. But I was refering to the
> office itself. Most professors get an office assigned to them; some share
> with one other instructor; only adjunct instructors do not have their own
> office. Full time faculty do. So putting the professor's name would not be
> that hard.

>>> compliant. I don't know though. Its certainly confusing for a blind
>>> traveler. Sighted people get lost until they've been there a lot since