[nabs-l] Advice Requested

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:17:53 UTC 2012

Hello mark,

You might as well ask those questions and address these concerns in the NFB
listserve for guide dog users. You can subscribe to that list by either
going to http://www.nfbNet.org, or by sending a blank email message
containing only the subject "Subscribe" to this e-mail address:
nagdu-request at nfbNet.org.