[nabs-l] Advice Requested

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sat Jan 21 00:04:42 UTC 2012

Mark,

I'm not a dog guide user, but I have an idea about the skidmarks you
talked about. What about carrying a small pack of moist towelettes with
you. After you pick up the junk with the bag, you could just quickly
wipe the sidewalk. Alternatively, you could park your dog in some
nearby grass or something.

Respectfully,
Jedi