[nabs-l] school is not accomodating

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Sat Jan 21 01:40:12 UTC 2012

With regards to colleges and universities it doesn't make sense to
speculate what is ADA compliant and what isn't.

Most if not all campuses have a person, office, or department, that is
responsible for oversight of ADA compliance. Therefore, if these questions
pop up a person needs to seek out that person, office, or department and
ask these questions directly to them.

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260