[nabs-l] question about accessibility of sam 2010 assessment, projects, and training V2.0 First edition

Alexander Kaiser metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Sat Jan 21 19:59:52 UTC 2012

Dear List,
Hi this is Alex Kaiser a Computer applications student at Union County College in my spring 2012 semester. I have a question for all list subscribers. Is sam 2010 assessment, projects, and training V2.0 First edition accessible with Jaws 13.0. I am getting a jaws upgrade from jaws 11.0 to Jaws 13.0 from My New Jersey Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired college Vocational Rehabilitation councilor. I just Need to know because I am required to use sam 2010 assessment, projects, and training V2.0 First edition for my introduction to Computer Applications course because my professor requires its use for the course material. Please let me know about the accessibility of sam 2010 assessment, projects, and training V2.0 First edition and if there are any accessibility features in the software that enable jaws users to access the program. You can email me off list at AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. Thank you for your time and Consideration
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
P.S. Thank you,  I am hoping to hear from you and have a great weekend!