[nabs-l] It's tcjwb tomorrow on wics radio. What will be playing? See inside.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:12:11 UTC 2012

Hello to all. Tomorrow we will be hearing some spanish choral music and more, we'll be ending with some piano gold.  What kind of gold? find out more tomorrow! We'll also be hearing about the twitter contest. So spread the word to your family  and friends, or those that you know love classical music.

Info is below.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
show twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
station twitter: http://twitter.com/wicsradio.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1
See you there.