[nabs-l] Students wanted

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:05:52 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am taking a cognitive psychology class, but in our lab course we are to
use a on line course and the program is called zaps. Has anyone taken psych
or math class where you needed to read tables and graphs of data? If so how
did you manage it with jaws? I have gotten readers in the pass, but was
wondering if there was a way other than cited readers or tact tile graphs.
Thanks