[nabs-l] Accessibility of sam 2010 assessment, projects, and training V2.0 First edition with Jaws and system access

Alexander Kaiser metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Mon Jan 23 13:51:09 UTC 2012

Dear List,
Hi this is Alex Kaiser. Is sam 2010 assessment, projects, and training V2.0 First edition accessible with Jaws and System access?   I was told currently that my computer applications course requires me to use sam 2010 assessment, projects, and training V2.0 First edition . I am trying my best to succeed in the course and I am looking for suggestions on how to work with the program. Are EBooks completely accessible with Jaws and System Access? I still can't get my criminal Justice book  for my Criminal Justice Class. Please contact me as immediately as possible with answers to these questions. My phone number is 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6. My email address is AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. Thank you for your time and Consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
P.S. thank you and I will speek to you soon.