[nabs-l] Let Yourself Be Entertained With The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:00:20 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
I hope you're ready for another great night of music and fun on Audio Access FM!
The fun begins wit Pop Tops at 7 PM eastern, where we play songs that were top ten or better on billboard, and each program has a theme associated with it. Tonight's theme On Pop Tops: Self Replacements

When Dennis From New York City ends his trip through pop history, The Djd Invasion takes center stage on Audio AccessFM and ACB Radio Interactive , as Djd and his friends bring you musical variety as only Djd can bring it with another edition of The Djd Invasion, going from 8 PM eastern until 10!
On tonight's invasion, we'll hear our usual blend of pop, rock, oldies, your requests, listener interactions during the show, and today, we have our Judge Judy clip of the month with perhaps other musical treats thrown in to, you just never know.
One thing for sure that I know is that we will play your requests.

During the invasion, you can contact me to make requests or say hi by emailing me at
djd at audioaccessfm.com
Say hi to me on twitter by following
audioaccessfm
Chill with us on skype. The skype nameto use is
audio.accessfm
Or pick up the phone and call
516-324-2314
to hang out with us live during the show. Don't worry, we won't put you on the air without your consent.

So why not join the show? Whether you need some cheering up or just want to be entertained, tune in for Pop Tops at 7 PM eastern or at any time between 8 PM and 10PM eastern for a night of Djd Invasion magic. The listen link is at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php

Hope to see you there!
~http://www.audioaccessfm.com