[nabs-l] Let Yourself Be Entertained With The Djd Invasion Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 05:32:20 UTC 2012

Dear david,

First of all thanks for as always for putting out the
announcement for the shows for both the invasion and also for pop
tops. Unfortunately, stupid me totally forgot about it tonight! I
was busy with things in my life. So, my apologies for it! Btw, I
have a idea and, I know that you use to do this in the good old
days of your radio career why not have people have a way to
interact/listen to the show/station through their phones? Since
in case like myself you are away from your computer and, or you
don't have internet access? I would love that! So,, I hope that
you will bring back that feature to audio access fm. Also, I
didn't see the show listed in the schedule for acbri this week
either. Should I or yourself contact them about this?

Well, my dear that's all for now take care and, I will talk to
you soon.

Hugs always and forever,