[nabs-l] school is not accommodating

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:21:08 UTC 2012

Hello Chris, where did you get the eloquence voices for NVDA? I ask this as
they eloquence synth does not come with NVDA by default  and since it is
just a commercially available synthesizer, I would have to purchase it. But
is there a free version of it?
My JAWS license for my home computer has been killed by due to a computer
crash and later reformat. So I don't have a full JAWS license, and instead
of wasting about 45 seconds for each restart of my computer every 40
minutes, I would like a better speech sound for my NVDA backup.