[nabs-l] It's official!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Jan 26 03:45:53 UTC 2012

Ashley,

The lists are a good resource, I agree, and you may well be able to get some off-list tutoring.  I just wanted to explain that the purpose of the BlindMath
was not for on-list tutoring, and also, that you don't necessarily need someone who has work with blind people to be a tutor.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson