[nabs-l] sharing a cab at the Washington Seminar

David Bouchard davidb521 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:30:48 UTC 2012

Hello. I have a suggestion. If you are up to it, you should consider taking
the Yellow Metrorail line from the Reagan Metro station. You should have no
trouble finding if you ask directions. Get off at the L'enfant Plaza Metro
station, and exit onto Maryland Avenue. Take a right on Maryland going east.
Then turn right onto 6th street going south. You should find a crosswalk at
the 3-way intersection of 6th and C streets. Cross 6th going east, turning
left on to C street. The hotel will be on your right a little ways down.
This is a far cheaper way than cabbing it to the hotel. The train ride is
only about 10 minutes. I hope this helps.
David