[nabs-l] sharing a cab at the Washington Seminar

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 18:19:43 UTC 2012

Hi,
Is anyone ariving in Washington D.C. for the Washington Seminar on Monday February 6 around noon into Washington Reagan airport and would like to share a ride to the hotel in order to split the cost? If so email me off list. I can wait little if you are ariving later.

thanks
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller