[nabs-l] Happy Indepencence Day

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 3 15:00:45 UTC 2012

Actually its on july 4, but I second your wishes. Hope everyone has a happy
and safe celebration.
However, on the east coast such as Virginia, Maryland, and Ohio, we have
major power outages and high heat so some celebrations are cancelled. I'll
plan to go to fireworks provided that they have them here.
Oh, and I suggest you all also read the founding documents of our country.
It’s a great reminder to see what our founding fathers said and believed.
Ashley