[nabs-l] question for the creative and science-loving nabsters

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 04:45:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I thought of that. the only thing is: I don't nkow how accurate that would be if i had a bird that ways less than a pound.  I think my bird though weighs in the 500 grmas range…don't quote me on that.

Also, I would need the scale to weigh food portions.  I could measure them, sure, but i think the weight would  give me more of the information i'm looking for, especially if i'm making food combos like vegies and pellets.

Thanks for your feedback. :)