[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 01:31:14 UTC 2012

Joshua,
That seems real closed minded. You don't have to do the activity, but why
are you offended about knowing about it. If you were sighted, I have news
for you. It would be very hard to avoid! Our culture has sex in movies, tv,
and well everywhere.
This is about equal education. I may not like the gutts inside animals, but
I'll see a model to learn about body parts.

I am also a Christian and believe sex should wait til marriage butwe should
be educated about it for when the time comes.
Ashley