[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:58:14 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just have a question or concern. I know this is a list for blind students,
so I would imagine that there are many or some under aged persons on this
list. I am saying I am not trying to tell others what they should or should
not be saying, but if there are younger people on this list reading the
comments, I feel we should be careful how descriptive in our conversations.
Don't take offence just a precaution.
Thanks