[nabs-l] Writing Skills

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:20:22 UTC 2012

Hello,
I found my English classes quite extensive, they had no multiple choice
questions.
I went to a community college and did their honors English, so that probably
made a difference, but I am a little sad that only 2 English classes are
required when English is such an important subject. Being a community
college graduate I was told that the classes I took at the community college
were much more extensive and challenging than I would get in the lower
division classes at a 4 year college.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs