[nabs-l] Computers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 23:03:30 UTC 2012

Gloria,
Any computer can freeze for many reasons. Your Acer probably froze because
you did not have enough memory and jaws running coupled with other
applications overwelmed it. Are you getting a laptop? I think any
computer can be bulky. I'd guess a small laptop with  a small screen would
not be bulky.
The best thing to do is to go to a store and handle them and see your
options. Ask the salespeople how much they weigh if weight is a concern.

Dell and HP both have their strong points. You definitely want one with a
lot of memory and
fast processing speed. I 7 is the fastest but for many people a 5 or 6 is
good enough.
I'd also buy a service contract for it if you can.

Ashley