[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Wasif, Zunaira Zunaira.Wasif at dbs.fldoe.org
Mon Jul 16 13:36:06 UTC 2012

How is sex ed different than math or science or any thing else?  Most
subjects have a visual component.  Does that mean  that we need a
special curriculum for every thing?  You learn about sex in the same way
you learn about any other social interaction.  Like some other people on
the list, I don't understand why this can't be discussed openly on the
list.