[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 17:05:36 UTC 2012

I know. How is it that people, due to a coincidental absence of  an
ocular, input get off thinking themselves special that they require
some  overly adapted curriculum or equipment for participating in one
of life's building blocks? I mean, how 'bout a special blinkie
toilet? This is how a blind man wipes his ass, see look, it's
especially adapted for the sightless among us, it's made for the ass
of a blind man, nobody else can use it. How is sex ed different than
math or science or any thing else?  Most