[nabs-l] another one in the market for a new computer

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Jul 16 18:47:05 UTC 2012

Firefox isn't very good, especially if you want to watch Youtube videos.
Alot of music classes require that you listen to diferent pieces, and
the easiest way, is through Youtube.
Youtube works better with IE.
I hate the fact, that when using Firefox, Youtube makes the computer freeze up!
Not cool!
Blessings, Joshua