[nabs-l] LWSB Little Rock Employment Training Programs

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Jul 17 05:07:50 UTC 2012

The good thing is, that people know more now, than they knew then!
Thanks to these lists, all you need is a Google search!
More people know what's going on, so they can speak up!
Had I known about the LCB, long ago I would have spoken up!
I'm glad I didn't stay there!
My only problem, is that she's staying until Friday!
If I were her, i'd take Megabus back to Ohio, and leave today!
This is horible!
She shouldn't have to endure 3 more days of this mess!
JMHO!
Blessings, Joshua

On 7/16/12, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Joshua,
> Since clients have the right to leave as Amber is, I'd say they are
> attracted to the center. Yes rehab can send them there, if clients do not
> speak up and ask to attend another center. But they certainly do not have to
>
> stay there! If there really are crimes so near you hear gun shots, that
> doesn't sound safe and any sane person would fear for their safety.
> So they must be attracted to some extent because people keep going and
> staying there.
> Ashley

>>> Ian
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/anmolpbhatia%40yah