[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 06:15:45 UTC 2012

Ashley,
  I wasn't going to unsubscribe.  As I said, there's quality stuff
here, sometimes.  I just ask, nicely, that we are mindful of each
others' inboxes, not to mention the public listserve archive.  I
totally concur with Sean (it's rare that I totally concur with anyone,
so kudos to you mr. President, :)), and I think there comes a point
when private conversations straying too far off the original topic
should be taken off-list.  Brandon can write erotica for anyone who
wants to read it, Joshua can lead a virtual e-mail camp meeting for
anyone who wants to attend, everyone's happy.  See?  That, my friends,
is the beauty of off-list e-mails.  :)
Warmest regards,
Kirt